Guided Morning Tour In Seoul Including The National Museum, Cheonggyecheon Stream And An Amethyst Factory
OverviewThe best way to learn about a country's history and culture, is by visiting it's museums. This tour goes to the National Museum of Korea, Cheonggyecheon Stream and an amethyst factory with a knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pick up at your Seoul hotel in the morning, you will visit to the National Museum of Korea which is the largest museum in Korea. It has a lot of cultural assets that shows the story of Koreas history from ancient times to the modern era. Explore the past and understand the present and future, and understand the value of Korean history and culture through various cultural assets and exhibitions.
Then, you will go to Cheonggyecheon Stream which is located in the middle of the city of Seoul. The Cheonggyecheon stream used to be a naturally formed stream before the Joseon Dynasty designated Seoul as its capital. It was used by women who would gather along the stream with a load of clothes to wash and cauldrons to boil the clothes while children played in the stream. Now, it has been transformed into a haven of natural beauty amidst the bustle of city life. It becomes an oasis of the city of Seoul. Walk with your tour guide and enjoy some free time and soak up the natural surroundings of this incredible location.
Then, the tour will end back in Seoul at City Hall after a stop at an amethyst factory.
Inclusions for Guided Morning Tour In Seoul Including The National Museum, Cheonggyecheon Stream And An Amethyst Factory
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Guided Morning Tour In Seoul Including The National Museum, Cheonggyecheon Stream And An Amethyst Factory
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please note: On Mondays, National Museum of Korea may be closed; in this case, you will visit the Korean Folk Village instead
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- Custom Tour: Best Night View of Seoul
- Small-Group Tour of Gangnam District
- Dark Side of Seoul Evening Ghost Tour
- K-Drama and Shopping Day Trip to Daejangguem Park and Icheon Lotte Outlet
- Gangnam District Tour in Seoul Including COEX Aquarium and Han River Cruise
- Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- 1-Day Visit to the Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival from Seoul