Guided Olive Mill Tour And Olive Oil Tasting With Food Pairings - Napa
OverviewSpend the afternoon in the heart of quaint and quiet Suisun Valley, and expand your palate with a uniquely curated sensory experience. Your host will guide you on a 1-hour walking tour among acres of olive trees and culinary gardens. Visit an authentic Italian olive mill, one of the few in North America. Finish with a flight tasting of olive oils and in-house balsamic vinegar reductions, presented with a seasonal tasting plate of food pairings. After the tour, take in the tranquility of the surrounding vineyards with a bottle of wine, indulge in a cup of olive oil gelato or charcuterie on our shaded patio.
Know More about this tourTake a 1-hour guided tour of Suisun Valley's local olive oil mill and certified organic farm. Begin with the history of making olive oil, and say a quick hello to Chef Gen as she prepares for the day. Take in sweeping views from the patio, one of the best vantage points to survey the groves. Observe working organic and sustainable farming practices, and explore the groves where the olives are grown. Follow the olive's journey as it enters the state-of-the art Italian mill to transform into olive oil. Learn the significance of the term "extra virgin" and the misconception of "first cold press".
Head back to the Visitor's Center for a flight tasting of internationally-awarded olive oils and balsamic vinegar reductions. You'll taste the oils individually, then expand your palate with our seasonal food pairings...no bread here! Instead, you'll indulge in bites of mushroom risotto cakes, or fresh-picked cherry tomatoes and basil paired with olive oil. *Pairings rotate monthly and are based on seasonal availability. Please note on your reservation if you follow vegetarian/vegan/gluten free practices.
Add a wine tasting for an additional $10.00 per person. Stay for a mid-day break with charcuterie and wine on the patio, or enjoy a cup of olive oil gelato as you relax in the adirondack chairs. As you depart, stop by the retail shop to purchase locally made products like jams, mustards, soaps, lotions and more!
Inclusions for Guided Olive Mill Tour And Olive Oil Tasting With Food Pairings
- 1-hour walking tour
- Oil and Food Tasting
Exclusions for Guided Olive Mill Tour And Olive Oil Tasting With Food Pairings
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6 Hour Dry Creek Valley Wine Tasting Tour
- Private Tour: Muir Woods and Wine Country - 10 Hour
- 8 Hour Dry Creek Valley Wine Tasting Tour
- Mini Wine Tour With Transfer to Airport from Sonoma or Napa
- 8 Hour Private Wine Tasting Tour with Pre-Set Stops
- 6 Hour Private Wine Tasting Tour with Pre-set Stops
- 6 Hour Napa Wine Tour in a Private Limousine
- 8 Hour Napa Wine Tour in a Private Limousine