Guided Paddleboarding (SUP) Mangrove ECO Tour For Beginners
OverviewJoin us on a easy padlleboarding tour along the Spanish water mangroves. The mangroves are a nursery for many species of birds and sea live. This tour includes instruction so it's suitable for beginners as well as fun for advanced paddleboarders. Your guide will take pictures you will get for free. During the break we provide a snack and some water. In total it takes about 2 hours.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts with a small introduction to paddleboarding. After this you will be transported by boat to the mangrove area of the Spanish Waters. Hereyour guide will help you to get paddleboarding. Once comfortable you will glide along the mangroves and take a break inside the mangroves. Your guide will tell you some of the cool history of the island and the area you are in. We provide a snack and some water during the break. After which you will paddle downwind back the SUP Curacao center. Along the way, your guide will take pictures which you get for free. The mangrove area is home to lots of birds. If you're lucky you'll get to see turtles and rays. This tour takes about 2 hours. Guides speak English, Dutch and on request German and Spanish. Tours usually start 10:00 am.
Inclusions for Guided Paddleboarding (SUP) Mangrove ECO Tour For Beginners
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off, Pickup from selected hotels in area:, Jan Thiel, Seaquarium, Punda, Otrabanda, Salina, Piscadera
- Pictures of the tour
Exclusions for Guided Paddleboarding (SUP) Mangrove ECO Tour For Beginners
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All participants must be able to swim
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children under 11 can go with adult for free, however pickup/dropoff fee will have to be charged if applicable.
Pickup ONLY available in Jan Thiel Area, Seaquarium Area, Punda Area, Otrabanda Area, Salina Area, Piscadera Area
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.