Guided Running Tours Of Melbourne
OverviewCombine running with your travels to Melbourne and make it a running tour of Melbourne! See the sights you came to see, get a feel for the culture and smell for the amazing varieties of food and coffee - all while running around taking photos, learning and experiencing Melbourne in a different way! Finish your tour with a delicious local coffee!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourVisiting Melbourne and like to run? Combine your travels in Melbourne with a run and make it a running tour of Melbourne.
As well-traveled runners, your local guide knows there is nothing worse than getting to a city and not knowing where to run, not knowing where is safe and where you will see the best sites or meet like minded people.Experience firsthand the sights, sounds, smells and people that Melbourne has to offer. Your well-trained running tour guides love nothing more than sharing their passion for the city with visitorsand even locals who want to explore their own city in more detail on foot.
Wake up early and join an in-depth running experience along the Yarra parklands and discover hidden stories, hidden landmarks, and witness a beautiful sunrise over the Yarra River. Along the way your wonderful tour guide will share with you the stories and take the photos for you as you learn and discover parts of Melbourne that many locals may not always know. This tour run is 7kms in distance and features the Anderson Street Hill as the only significant rise on the course where you can vie for the title of Running Melbourne's King of the Hill - a list that is kept updated of the all the times up Anderson Street on the tours.
During your run, you will see Flinders Street Station, St. Pauls' Cathedral, Birrarung Marr, MCG, the Tennis Center/Olympic Park, Latrobes Cottage, Shrine of Remembrance, Sidney Myer Music Bowl, and Boatsheds.
Inclusions for Guided Running Tours Of Melbourne
- Local guide
- Photos (your guide will send them to you or bring your camera)
Exclusions for Guided Running Tours Of Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities are not required.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
$2 from your booking is donated to charity
Difficulty: Easy, beginners to advanced runners
Group Size: Maximum 10
You Might Also Like
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and National Sports Museum
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with Etihad Stadium Tour
- Tour for Two: Private Mornington Peninsula Luxury Food and Wine-Tasting Day Trip
- Melbourne Shore Excursion: Sports Lovers Tours of Melbourne
- Skydive Yarra Valley up to 15000ft tandem skydive
- Melbourne City Tour
- 2 Day Combo - Great Ocean Road Adventure and Pengu
- Best of Melbourne