Guided Scenic Bike Ride From Puerto Vallarta To Puente Horcones
OverviewLeave the city behind and enjoy the adrenaline, physical challenge and scenic views during a 30 mile (50 km) guided bike ride from Puerto Vallarta to Puente Horcones. This is a challenging ride with some mountain climbing. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, air-conditioned transportation, water, snacks, and all necessary equipment (including Shimano road bikes) included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
After an 8am pickup at your Puerto Vallarta hotel, board air-conditioned transport to travel to the nearby ride site. After receiving all necessary equipment, including Shimano 105-11 speed road bikes, helmets, snacks, and water, begin the 3-hour, 24 mile (40 km) ride along the coast. You will ride on a main highway with good pavement. Each lane is one way and your guide ensures safety along the route.
Hear the ocean waves crashing against the rocks, climb past the Botanical Gardens, and look forlocal wildlife before completing the ride, re-boarding the air-conditioned transport and returning to your hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
Inclusions for Guided Scenic Bike Ride From Puerto Vallarta To Puente Horcones
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water and snacks
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Guided Scenic Bike Ride From Puerto Vallarta To Puente Horcones
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a challenging ride that requires physical fitness and biking experience
All necessary equipment is provided, but you can bring your own clip-less pedals, bike shoes, helmet, water bottles, and favorite cycling snacks if you wish
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
- Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursion: Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Private Tour: Puerto Vallarta ATV Adventure
- Private Tour: Surf Lesson in Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: El Eden ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
- Private Tour: Rancho Las Vegas ATV Adventure
- Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson in Puerto Vallarta