Guided Segway Tour With Jamón Experience In Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy on this dynamic 2-hour guided tour on a segway with 1-hour Jamon experience. You will visit the most iconic sights in the city and after you will learn and enjoy a varied tasting of the exquisite Spanish ham.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Special Offer
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourThis tour offers the best of the coast for more than 15 kilometers aboard your Segway, and the spectacular Jamon Experience.
The tour goes through the Port Vell and the Moll de la Fusta to finish in the Maremagnums shopping center, where the Aquarium is. Again, aboard our Segway, we cross the Barcelonetas neighborhood toward the W Hotel and the Olympic Village, where you can enjoy the view of the hundreds of boats moored to one of the largest leisure ports in Europe since 92.
You will leave the Olympic Barcelona and head to one of the green areas of the city, the Parc de la Ciutadella , but the best is yet to come, since from this natural space well go to one of the most photographed sights in Barcelona , the Arc de Triomf. Save some power, because you still have to come back! Youll do this going right next to the famous Mariscals Prawn and the Basilica de la Merc, Saint of Barcelona.
After the tour you will be visiting the amazing Jamon Experience in Las Ramblas.
1 hour experience in which you will learn through an interactive and entertaining way the process of production, origins and types of ham. It includes audiovisual tour and tasting of 6 great hand carved hams done by professional carvers and paired with cava, beer or wine.
Inclusions for Guided Segway Tour With Jamón Experience In Barcelona
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Glass of Champagne
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Guided Segway Tour With Jamón Experience In Barcelona
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to new local regulations, the minimum age for riding on Segway is 16 years old. Those under 16 years old can join the Tour with a high-end electric bike with a special price.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.