Guided Sightseeing Tour Of Marrakech City - Marrakesh
OverviewDiscover the many faces of Marrakech on a 7-hour sightseeing tour. Experience the bustling Djemaa el-Fna in the medina on foot, visit the Koutoubia Minaret, explore beautiful gardens, such as the Majorelle, Agdal and Menara Garden and much more.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
This tour offers you the chance to see the citys famous historical, natural and culinary highlights in one convenient package. Stroll through some of Marrakechs most picturesque gardens, wander the labyrinthine streets of the Medina and relax over lunch in a traditional restaurant.
Begin at Koutoubia Mosque, the renowned landmark structure of Koutoubia Mosque in Marrakech, and be in awe of this engineering feat and historical masterpiece. Then head towards Bahia Palace, one of the best-preserved historical sites and certainly most interesting in Marrakech.
VisitThe Saadian Tombswhich is a major sight to see in Marrakesh. A short walk from the main square reveals what was hidden for nearly two-hundred years.
Pass by the grand private residence of Dar El Bacha Palace on your way to the narrow streets of the Medina. Hidden away among the maze-like streets are treasures your guide is eager to show you, ovens churning out typical street food, and an array of workshops where craftsmen produce goods to be sold at the souks.
Lunch at a popular restaurant, tuck into the signature Moroccan dish of tagine, which cooks slowly in a specially shaped vessel to create mouthwatering aromas and delicious flavours.
Complete your tour with a view over the plaza of Jemaa el-Fnaa, this is a prime spot for people-watching in one of the citys liveliest spots. Watch as the buzz of daily life unfolds among the market stands and streetscapes below.
After lunch break, we head to Majorelle Gardens, where the morning light illuminates the vibrant colours of the architecture, set vividly against the lush green vegetation. Continue to MenaraGarden for a stroll through the peaceful site.
Inclusions for Guided Sightseeing Tour Of Marrakech City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Monuments Visits
- Souks & Djama El Fna Square
- Marrakech Garderns Tour
Exclusions for Guided Sightseeing Tour Of Marrakech City
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.