OverviewIf you're working the Iguassu Falls circuit, then why not hit up the Argentine side of the falls with us? You'll get to see it from different points.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourWhy not see Iguassu Falls from the Argentinian side too! Weâll start the day early, heading towards the Brazil-Argentina border and immigration control. Once across (make sure you have your visa and reciprocity fee, if necessary), weâll drive for a mere five minutes to reach Puerto Iguazu, a small city of 50,000 inhabitants. Here weâll visit a local bakery and have a real Argentinean experience: tasting empanadas! Weâll then hit the road again, driving for about 30 minutes to reach Iguazu National Park.
Upon arrival, we'll head to the train station, where we catch the train to Devilâs Throat Station on the Argentinian side of the falls. From here, we'll continue by foot on a catwalk (2,000 meters round trip) above the Iguassu River, where we'll be treated to an amazing view of the still waters before they make their descent over the falls into a raging torrent of water.
After this epic view of the Devilâs Throat, we'll grab the train back so we can access the Upper Circuit, where we'll enjoy even more spectacular views of the Iguassu River, before a 45-minute walk through the Iguassu Forest.
We'll continue our walk, this time on the Lower Circuit, introducing us to the Iguassu Canyon. At 1,400 meters, it's here that we really have the opportunity to feel the falls.
Once we are done, the last stop will be a break for lunch, with the options of empanadas if you didnât get enough earlier! Or you can grab a sandwich our buffet meal. (Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.)
From here, we'll head back to the town of Foz do Iguassu where our tour of Iguassu Falls Argentina will come to a close!
Inclusions for Guided Small-Group Tour To Argentine Side Of Iguassu Falls
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
- Empanada tasting
Exclusions for Guided Small-Group Tour To Argentine Side Of Iguassu Falls
- Entrance fee to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you donÂ´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
Note that you must have your passport, visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border.
Please note that we will need your passport details at the time of booking, in order to prepare for your border crossing. Having this information in advance will help to make our groupâs crossing as quick as possible.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.