Guided Snorkeling Tour - Fajardo
OverviewSnorkeling trip to CulebraThe only Guided snorkeling trips with one of our Padi professionals. Two different spots for snorkeling in the beautiful crystal clear waters off culebra Island. Visit 2 different beautiful coral reefs full of marine life and a lot of colors.
Know More about this tourCome with us and explore the Northeast coast of Culebra Island, dive locations which have earned us recognition as one of the top diving destinations in the Caribbean. This area is unspoiled and virtually undiscovered, providing experienced divers the opportunity to explore walls and reefs few have seen. With more than 60 species of fish and a wide variety of invertebrates, water temperatures between 78 to 86, and visibility from 50 to 100 feet on an average day!
Water, sodas, fresh fruits, chips and salsa, light lunch. Guide, Snorkeling gear and vest.
**Towels are not included**
**Must know how to swim and be at least 5 years old **Kids under 18 must be with adult at all times**
Inclusions for Guided Snorkeling Tour
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Guided Snorkeling Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)( Cost $30 pp round trip extra)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival to the boat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.