Guided Sofia City TourWrite a Review
Find out some of Sofia's most iconic places and monuments, meet the ancient history of a 10000 year old city. Today Sofia is an important educational and cultural center and falls among the top tourist destinations on the Balkan Penisula.
- Explore Sofia by a guided tour
- Learn about the Eastern Gate
- Be led by a knowledgeable guide
Know More about this tour
The capital of Bulgaria Sofia is an ancient city whose territory has been continuously inhabited for nearly 10,000 years and variously occupied by Thracians and Romans. Today Sofia is an important educational and cultural center and falls among the top tourist destinations on the Balkan Peninsula due to its outstanding sights and surrounding natural beauties. Sofia preserves many valuable monuments to its long and storied past. Visitors exploring the city’s streets can see remnants of The Eastern Gate from the days when Sofia was called Serdika and Sredets, dating from the 2nd-4th centuries CE. These remains are exhibited in the underpass connecting the Presidential Palace and The Ministerial Council, surrounded by shops selling traditional Bulgarian souvenirs and rosewater.
Inclusions for Guided Sofia City Tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Guided Sofia City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.