Guided Stand Up Paddle Tour In Asheville
OverviewStand up paddling is one of Asheville's hottest new activities. Here on the mellow, Class I waters of the historic French Broad River, guests receive an historical tour while casually paddling through the scenic heart of Asheville's burgeoning downtown.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Asheville's River Arts District to begin your stand-up paddling tour with a 10-minute shuttle ride to the start point at Hominy Creek. Here, you'll be fitted with a life jacket, paddle, and your board. Receive a short, introductory lesson on the basics of SUP from your guide before setting off along the water.
From Hominy Creek, a shallow, sand-bottomed 'practice pond' where you'll gain your confidence and balance, float along the waterway, which eventually joins the larger French Broad Rivera wide, historical stretch of water. Paddle along the outer boundary of the famous Biltmore Estate, and listen to historical tales of Asheville's scenic surrounds from your guide. Finish your 2-hour tour back in the River Arts District, which is in walking distance of breweries and shops you can explore independently, if you wish.
Inclusions for Guided Stand Up Paddle Tour In Asheville
- Use of all equipment (paddleboard, paddle, personal flotation device, leash, river booties, and dry bag)
- Professional guide
- Shuttle to launch point
Exclusions for Guided Stand Up Paddle Tour In Asheville
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Towels and sun protection
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2-guests per booking.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Suitable for ages 10 years and up
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you bring the following: swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof camera, and change of dry clothes that you can leave in your car so you can change at the end of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.