OverviewMangrove Tour magical journey through the shallow water estuaries.
What you might expect to see:
One of our neighboring small mangrove islands has hidden trails that zigzag throughout it. Our experienced guides will make sure we dont get lost as we quietly cruise through the hidden back country. Keep your eyes open for sharks, eagle rays, turtles, snapper, conch, star fish, cormorants, egrets and pelicans. If beautiful sights and picturesque views are your thing, then this is the tour for you. Be sure to bring your camera along!
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourWe take a personalized interest in you.
When you paddle with us, you paddle with friends.
There’s no “cattle herd” feeling to our adventures. Our guides know the waters of the Turks & Caicos and all the secret spots. We have paddled them all.
When not paddling, we are teaching kite-boarding and riding through many of the same areas. Our guides are the only certified ASI paddle-board instructors in the Turks and Caicos Islands. We have the experience. We know the waters. We will make your experience a safe and memorable one!”
Stand Up Paddle-boarding (SUP) is fun for all. Your guides will share both a passion for the sport of SUP and the natural aquatic environment. They love to share their passion and knowledge with you.
All SUP guides are certified through ASI (Academy of Standup Paddleboard Instruction). This training program is endorsed by WSUPA (World Stand up Paddleboard Association). You will receive a FREE lesson from one of our ASI certified guide’s when you rent or take a tour with SUP provo.
Why certified instructors/guides?
Feel comfortable and build confidence. Our certified guides and instructors will ensure that you get the most out of your experience. Your guide/instructor has been trained to give you the most comprehensive, enjoyable and safe experience available in the Turks and Caicos. They have been trained to get first timers up and going with ease and let you experience first-hand how to enjoy this sport properly.
If you are interested in the advanced techniques of paddle strokes or wave riding maneuvers, they have the knowledge and experience to teach you.
Inclusions for Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
- Free Introductory Paddle Lesson with each tour
- Board and paddle
Exclusions for Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour Through Mangrove Estuaries
- There is a government tax on this of 12% that is not included in the price
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10 years
Expect to get wet
No need to bring anything unless you have a waterproof camera
You should expect to see wildlife.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.