OverviewThis 4 -4,5 hour guided sunset canoe tour shows you the countryside of the Netherlands close to Amsterdam. Just 15 minutes of Amsterdam Paddle through the polderlandscape in Waterland with their meadowland birds, cows and sheep. This is the perfect tour if you have not much time, but like to see how flat The Netherlands is. It is the area that is been visit through Rembrandt. We paddle through a village what you can call Venice of the North. We have a picnic at a lake with a lovely view over the real original windmills...maybe a bit smaller than you expected. After this tour you know what a polder is and reclamed land. We offer small groups, maximum of 10 adults per group.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting in the afternoon in central Amsterdam, your guide will take you on a local bus to a small village close-by.
Enjoy a beverage upon your arrival in the Dutch countryside and board your canoe afterwards for an exciting sunset ride through the wetlands. It is an easy paddle and the perfect tour to get away from the busy city. Paddle for about 1.5 hours and see the area that inspired Rembrandt for his paintings. Passing original Dutch wooden houses in Waterland, this Eco tour is the best way to learn about and see why Amsterdam is build the way it is.
The tour will stop close to a lake for a dinner picnic. Here you can also go for a swim before you paddle back to the starting point for about 15 minutes. A beverage will await you at the end of your canoe paddling trip before the local bus takes you back to Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Guided Sunset Canoe Tour And Dinner In Waterland From Amsterdam
- Local guide
- Picnic dinner
- 2 beverages
- Round-trip transfer to Waterland (public transportation)
- Use of canoe
Exclusions for Guided Sunset Canoe Tour And Dinner In Waterland From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies with 2 paying adults; children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Life jackets will be provided, it is recommended though for participants to be able to swim
Dress accordingly; it is recommended to wear comfortable cloth and to bring additional cloth to change into or rain coats/swim gear (depending on weather conditions)
No vegetarian option available for picnic lunch
It is recommended to bring bottled water on warm days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.