Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing From Helsinki
OverviewWalk through the narrow Gothic dwellings, cozy cobblestone streets and well-made fortress walls with solid towers. Discover picturesque Tallinn, Estonias capital in one day you can set sail and reach Tallinn from Helsinki in just 2.5 hours, spend 3-4 hours exploring the quaint capital and return to Helsinki by 21:30pm an opportunity too good to refuse!
Know More about this tour
The Old Town is indeed so charming and medieval that you will feel as if you have stepped back in time to an age of cobblestone alleyways, colourful architecture and a labyrinth of small boutique stores selling everything from antiques to kitsch souvenirs.
After hotel pickup, cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia by comfortable ferry. The excursion starts in front of the oldest town hall in Scandinavia and the Baltics. The walk follows the old street grid now enshrined on UNESCOs heritage list, resembling a visit to an outdoor museum containing rarities. The sights include storied landmarks such as the Raeapteek apothecary shop, the Great Guild, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Toompea Castle, Neitsitorn tower and many others, along with unforgettable panoramas of the lower town and sea from two observation platforms.
Your guide will pick up in the morning from your hotel, please see the pick up locations with timeframe.
Ferry departs at 10:30, you can enjoy a range of café, restaurants and bars, do shopping and have fun while crossing the Gulf of Finland.
You will reach Tallinn around 12:30. Your walking tour starts from the harbour. During the city tour you will see the main city square and the Tallinn town Hall, houses of guilds from Middle Ages, towers, Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and Kadriog Park, Toompea Castle and much more. Tallinn, Estonias capital on the Baltic Sea, retains its walled, cobble stoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. The Old Town, dating from around the 15th century, is Estonias only UNESCO World Heritage site, and is more than worthy of the title.
On the ferry returning to Helsinki, you can relax and enjoy refreshments on board (at own expense) The return ferry departs Tallinn at 19:30. You will return back to Helsinki at 21:30 where you will get transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing From Helsinki
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip ferry
Exclusions for Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing From Helsinki
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Best of Helsinki Private Tour
- Helsinki Combination Tour: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Canal Sightseeing Cruise
- Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing Audio Tour
- Private Helsinki Forest Walking Tour
- Private 1-Hour Helsinki Archipelago High-speed Boat Cruise
- Private Sailing Tour in Helsinki Archipelago
- Half-Day Forest Bike Tour from Helsinki
- Helsinki Card