Uncover the south coast of Sao Miguel Island, introducing landscapes such as the Vila Franca isle, (know for Red Bull diving), taste the famous cakes Queijadas da Vila and pay a visit to the chapel of Nossa Sra da Paz.
Getting Closer to the small village of Furnas, cherish the peaceful Lagoa da Furnas where you can see the widely recognized steams where locals put together a meal known as Cozido das Furnas which will be providedto customers.
Take a healthy warm bath safely contained in the well known Hot Springs of Furnas, loosening up inside, surrounded by unique scenery of a restful and natural environment, which in turn, will fill your heart with memories of Azores.
- Viewpoint Piso
- Islet (View from Vila Franca)
- Ermida da Nossa Senhora da Paz (Vila Franca)
- Lagoa das Furnas(Furnas, Vila da Povoao)
- Caldeiras das Furnas (Furnas, Vila da Povoao)
- Terra Nostra (optional) (Furnas, Vila da Povoao)
- Poa da Dona Beija Thermal bath (optional) (Furnas, Vila da Povoao)
- View Point Pico do Ferro (Furnas, Vila da Povoao)