Guided Tour Of Royal Selangor Visitor Center Including Pewter Crafting Lesson - Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
Royal Selangor Visitor Centre is a one-stop destination to learn, play, shop and eat in Kuala Lumpur. Visitors will discover the rich colonial history behind Malaysian pewter crafting via a complimentary guided museum and factory tour, you will be guided through the process of creating a pewter dish using traditional tools such as the hammer and wooden mould in our School of Hard Knocks workshop. You will get to take home your finished pewter dish and personalized certificate of completion.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourRoyal Selangor Visitor centre visitors are guided through various tin/pewter exhibits in the museum before proceeding to the factory where they can try out a pewter crafting process. The tour includes a brief look at Comyns' historical archive and the Selberan fine jewellery workshop, the two precious metal brands under Royal Selangor. Workshops on crafting take-home pewter souvenirs are available. There are also photo opportunities with the world’s largest pewter tankard.
Inclusions for Guided Tour Of Royal Selangor Visitor Center Including Pewter Crafting Lesson
- Guided tour of the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, including the factory to see how pewter is made
- School of hard knocks pewter-making workshop
- Hand-made pewter bowl, an apron, and a personalized certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only). Your hotel’s concierge will have details on our shuttle van pick up points and timetable.
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Guided Tour Of Royal Selangor Visitor Center Including Pewter Crafting Lesson
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years for School of Hard Knocks workshop.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
A maximum of 15 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.