Guided Walking Tour In Hamburg: HafenCity, Speicherstadt And Elbe Philharmonic Hall - Leipzig
OverviewEnjoy a guided walking tour that will take you back in time. Get to know how people lived in Hamburg in former times. See an example of their housing during the 17th century and see how times have changed ever since leading up to the 21st century and it's famous landmarks such as the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and HafenCity.
Know More about this tourOn this tour, you will explore the most famous places and sights of Hamburg. From the town hall over consolation Bridge and St. Nicholas Church, the historic dike road to the warehouse district, the historic harbor and the newest district of Hamburg: HafenCity. And of course, the must see Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
Your local guide will give you insights about the importance of this building and will explain it's historical context. In addition, you will also learn about the development of the city and it's different eras which it's architectural landmarks are clearly a living proof of it's progress.
Some of the main locations you will get to visit will be the City Hall, Hygieia fountain and former stock exchange building, the WWII monument Nikolaikirche, the ancient town houses of the 17th century in Deichstrasse and you will witness the development of the port to the urban development project with a visit to HafenCity.
Stroll along the beautiful brick buildings of Speicherstadt and witness the amazing Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
Inclusions for Guided Walking Tour In Hamburg: HafenCity, Speicherstadt And Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour
Exclusions for Guided Walking Tour In Hamburg: HafenCity, Speicherstadt And Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.