Guided Walking Tour Of Florence With Uffizi Gallery
OverviewEnjoy an excellent and complete introductory guided tour of the city of Florence and the Uffizi Gallery museum.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourThe tour starts in the early afternoon from a central located meeting point.
Here you will meet an expert guide who will take you on a walking tour of the city. You will have the chance to discover all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the citys Roman origins to a 15th century palace. You will see the Cathedral overlooking the Baptistery's golden Gates of Paradise, the Palazzo Vecchio and walk through the famous Uffizi courtyard and over Ponte Vecchio.
After the walking tour you will continue your unique experience with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery museum where you will have the chance to see original world-famous paintings from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. You will recognize artworks that you have seen all your life in books and magazines.
At the end of the guided tour you can chose to stay in the museum longer and wonder by your own.
Inclusions for Guided Walking Tour Of Florence With Uffizi Gallery
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and monolingual guide
Exclusions for Guided Walking Tour Of Florence With Uffizi Gallery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Please note that during low season (November 16th to march 14th) the tour in English and Spanish is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants. Whereas in Portuguese French, German, and Italian we need minimum 4 passengers. In case we do not reach the minimum the tour would be guaranteed anyway in English.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano