Guided Walking Tour Of Siena
OverviewGet an introduction to the art, architecture, and history of Siena on a guided walk. Your professional guide will take you to see the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city.
- Walk over Piazza del Campo, through the Duomo Cathedral (exterior)
Know More about this tour
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovered.
The best way to do it is on foot, admiring the changes to the town over the centuries and enjoying the spectacular scenery and curious particulars. With an authorized guide you will be able to appreciate the major tourist attractions like Piazza del Campo, the true heart of the town, the Palazzo Comunale (Town Hall), the Cathedral and the majestic Basilica of San Domenico. There will also be no lack of references to the great noble families, such as the Piccolomini, Tolomei and Salimbeni, and their palazzos, to the great tradition of the Siena Palio, but also to the stories of pilgrimage and saintliness that distinguish the town. The walk continues with a visit to the Cathedral that preserves the treasures of artists like Nicola Pisano, Duccio di Buoninsegna, Donatello, Pinturicchio and Gianlorenzo Bernini besides its marvelous marble floor, which is a unique example in the history of art.
Inclusions for Guided Walking Tour Of Siena
- Guided walking tour of Siena
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Montepulciano and Pienza Day Trip from Siena
- Full-Day Private Tour to Arezzo and Cortona from Siena
- Full-Day Private Tour to Perugia and Assisi from Siena
- Private Full-Day Independent Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Siena
- Pienza and Montepulciano Half-day Private Tour from Siena