Guided Walking Tour Of The Hermitage Museum In Saint Petersburg
OverviewThe State Hermitage Museum is one of the largest and interesting museums in the world.Hermitage collection includes about 3 million units.It would take you several years to see all the collections.During the tour in the Hermitage, you will familiarize with the most interesting halls and great famous works of art.The title of our tour – Hermitage – , it is not surprising, the Hermitage and St. Petersburg are strictly linked.It would be wonderful on arrival at this extraordinary city, to visit the best museum of it, museum of the world history and one of the most important in the world.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourWe invite you on aunforgettabletour of the Hermitage, admiring a great selection of masterpieces.
Value, richness and diversity of the Hermitage can be compared with the most famous museums in the world, it has more than 3 million art masterpieces. among them there are paintings (15 thousand), sculptures (12,000) , drawings, coins, medals and a variety of masterpieces of Applied Arts.
We will start in front of famous Alexander Column, to listen a little bit about the history of this magnificent architectural ensembles, because it consists of 5 buildings, which are connected inside. So we can have a nice walk and see the most important masterpieces of famous painters, sculptors and masters of Applied arts. The Winter Palace was the residence of Russian tzars, so we shall see the real authentic imperial interiors.The main staircase is decorated in the style of Russian baroque , Field Marshals Hall, dedicated to Russian heroes and victory hall national gallery of memory of the war of 1812 against Napoleon, where the walls are covered with portraits of 332 generals, war veterans. Also in our program there are Petrovsky Hall , the Throne Hall, where you can appreciate the power, strength and greatness of Russia at that time. It is worth paying attention to the Pavilion Hall. where peacock clock a unique entertaining gold composition is situated.
Also during our tour, well see the masterpieces of the Italian masters of art Leonardo da Vinci (his Madonna Benois and Madonna Litta), works by Titian, Raphael, Antonio Canova sculpture, as well as the famous work by Michelangelo.Further well go to know Spanish Art for admiring works by El Greco, Murilio, Zurbarn, Goya, Jose Ribera. In the Hermitage youll find one of the best collections of Spanish art. Also, well see masterpieces by Rembrandt and Van Dyck.Well try to create a certain ideal of the museum. This impressive route will show you something very special, stored inside the walls of the museum-palace.
Inclusions for Guided Walking Tour Of The Hermitage Museum In Saint Petersburg
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Guided Walking Tour Of The Hermitage Museum In Saint Petersburg
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House
- Private tour: Hermitage Museum Diamond Room Tour with Hermitage Curator including All-Day Museum Admission