OverviewFrom the centrally located Waterfront to the quiet bays and panoramic lookouts, youâll be enthralled from start to finish. These quality electric bikes are easy to use and suitable for any level of fitness. If you can ride a bike, you can ride an eBike! Your guide will keep you safe with helmets provided and full riding instruction. The tour is lighthearted, fun and engaging with the focus on riding and finding the best view points. Youâll get a localâs perspective on the culture and history of our vibrant city and surrounding bays.
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMeet at our store at Shed One, Queens Wharf, Wellington Waterfront- it's a central location and only an 8-10min walk from Wellington's iSite. You'll be given helmets, we'll set you up on your electric bike and provide full instruction and a safety briefing. You'll have time to get used to riding the bike on a large car-free space before we begin.
The start of the ride is on the easy shared paths along the Wellington Waterfront close to the buzzing city centre. Cruise past Oriental Bay where locals swim and sun-bathe in summer then head out around the bays using a cycle path on the road. As we head further from the city, the views become more spectacular and your guide will share stories and insights, but the focus of the tour is on riding and having fun!
Along Miramar Peninsula, move to regular road riding as the route becomes quieter and further from the city. Stop at a local cafe serving fantastic coffee and specializes in seafood sandwiches! It's also got a spectacular setting.
Back toward the city, use the power assist to wind your way through quiet residential streets to reach the must see look out point of Mt Victoria. This is the best opportunity for stunning panoramic photographs of New Zealand's capital city and surrounding bays.
We have a morning departure at 10am and afternoon departures at 2pm in summer or 1:30pm in winter. Please see pricing options for more information.
Inclusions for Guided Wellington Sightseeing Tour By Electric Bike
- Small-group bike tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Guided Wellington Sightseeing Tour By Electric Bike
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress appropriately- bring an extra layer in case or wind
Riders must advice height if under 59 inches (150cm)
Remember sunscreen in summer
Riders must be able to ride a bicycle
Moderate fitness advised
Age Restriction: 13 Years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.