Guilin City Full-Day Private Tour
OverviewExplore the karst landscape of Guilin on a private 7-hour tour, and visit Reed Flute Cave, also known as the Palace of Natural Arts, to see the colored lights of the natural cave. Get panoramic views of the River Li from Elephant Trunk Hill, and more.Highlights:Explore the limestone karst formations of Guilin CityGo to Elephant Trunk Hill to see the symbol of GuilinAdmire the colored stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, and stone flowers of Reed Flute CaveDiscover more than 200 Tang Dynasty Buddha statues on Fubo hillPurchase unique pearl gifts at the South China Pearl Museum
Know More about this tour
Situated on the west banks of the River Li, Guilin City has become one of Chinas most popular cities for its stunning limestone karst rocks and curious caves.
On this full-day sightseeing tour you will explore some of the citys most fascinating natural landmarks, starting at Elephant Trunk Hill on the confluence of the Li River and Peach River. This symbol of Guilin takes its name from its resemblance to an elephant drinking water from the river. The popular site dates back more than 3.6 million years, and towers more than 180 feet (55 meters) above the green waters of the river.
Continue to Fubo Hill. Partially submerged in the river, it was named for General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty, and was the site of his Mayuan Temple. Because of its height, the hill is said to tame the waves and stop surging waters, which then form whirlpools.
Climb almost 350 steps for a bird's eye view of Guilin. The steps beside the Sword Testing Stone wind their way to the 1,000 Buddha Cave, site of more than 200 Tang Dynasty Buddha statues.
Next, go to Reed Flute Cave to see beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, and stone flowers of various shapes, all glistening in colored lights. Finally, learn about pearl farming at the small South China Pearl Museum, where youll find stalls selling craft jewelry if you want to purchase a unique gift, before the transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Guilin City Full-Day Private Tour
- 1.Private transportation by air-conditioned car or van, 2. Private guide
Exclusions for Guilin City Full-Day Private Tour
- 1.Entrance Reed Flute Cave: 110 RMB per person (children above 1.2 meter pay as an adult)2.Entrance Elephant hill: 70 RMB per person (children 35 RMB)3.Entrance Fubo hill: 30 RMB per person (children 15 RMB)4. Lunch5.Tips and personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One Day Bus Tour to Longsheng
- Guilin and Yangshuo Classic One Day Private Tour With Lunch And Impression SanJie Liu Show
- Li River Cruise Tour of Yangshuo With Jiuxian Village and Optional Yulong Bamboo Rafting
- Private Tour Of Yangshuo Rural Village and Performance of The Impression Sanjie Liu Evening Light Show From Guilin
- Private Day Tour Visiting Longji Rice Terrace with PingAn Zhuang Minority Village and Sanjie Liu Tea Plantation
- Li River Cruise Tour of Yangshuo and Countryside Tour
- One Day Bus Tour: Li River Cruise
- Private 7-days Cycling Trip in Yangshuo from Guilin