Guilin Half-Day Private City Tour To Reed Flute Cave And Elephant Trunk HillWrite a Review
OverviewStarting either in the morning or the afternoon, led by a professional local tour guide, you will explore two of the most famous attractions in Guilin city by taking this half-day private tour: the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour private local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel around 9:00am or 1pm. to transfer you to visit Reed Flute Cave firstly. The cave is also known as "the Palace of Natural Arts" and has many remarkable formations. It is one of the most beautiful karst caves in China. Walking through the stalactites makes you feel like you are inside of a magnificent crystal palace.
Then, proceed to explore the Elephant Trunk Hill, a landmark of Guilin. At the confluence of Li River and Peach Blossom River, the Elephant Trunk Hill looks like a giant elephant drinking water from the Li River, and the semicircle cave between its legs and trunk is also called Water Moon Cave.
At end this wonderful private trip, your tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel at 1pm or 5pm.
Inclusions for Guilin Half-Day Private City Tour To Reed Flute Cave And Elephant Trunk Hill
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Guilin Half-Day Private City Tour To Reed Flute Cave And Elephant Trunk Hill
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.