Guilin Highlight Private Tour Of Giant Pandas, Reed Flute Caves, Mt. Yao, And Pearl Museum Including LunchWrite a Review
Visit Giant pandas at Guilin Zoo, explore the Reed Flute Caves, travel to picturesque Mt. Yao (Yaoshan Mountain), and visit serene surroundings of Riyue Shuangta Cultural Park. Lunch is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Guilin is one of the most picturesque cities in China with an abundance of parks and easily accessible rural locations as well as the spectacular Li River. You will meet your private guide for the day in the lobby of your Guilin hotel at 8:30am before setting out on your tour. Your first stop will be at the Guilin Zoo to see the Giant Pandas early whilst they are most active and feeding.
After enjoying the antics of the Giant pandas, you will leave the city center by air-conditioned car to visit the Reed Flute Caves, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) from the downtown area. Once inside the caves, you will walk along a good path for about one hour and enjoy the variety of shapes of the stalactites, stone pillars, and rock formations all illuminated by colored lighting creating a surreal subterranean landscape.
After leaving the caves, you will continue to Mt. Yao (Yaoshan Mountain) for a cable car ride to the top from where you will be rewarded with a panoramic view of the whole area around Guilin. The scene that welcomes you will change depending on the season with azaleas covering the surrounding hillsides in spring and red foliage of maple trees in autumn. In addition, with the spectacular 4,593 feet (1,400 meters) long cable car ride, you can also visit several historic sites on the mountain such as the Yao Emperor Temple built at the top of the mountain during Tang Dynasty. You may return to the foot of the mountain by the same cable car or the winding trail for about 3,280 feet (1 kilometer) that weaves through forests and meadows and past many small streams.
Returning to Guilin, you will visit South China Pearl Museum where you will gain a fascinating insight to the pearling industry in Southern China. Afterwards, you will have the chance to experience the serene beauty of this city at Riyue Shuangta Cultural Park located right in the heart of the city. Here, you can stroll through the parklands and take a boat-ride on the lakes around the gardens passing by many replica bridges and pagodas. The park is also the location of the Sun and Moon Pagodas that stand in the middle of the lake. In fact, the name, Riyue Shuangta, in Chinese literally means Sun and Moon Towers. The Sun Tower is made from copper whilst the moon tower is made from a material similar to stained glass. There are many rooms with statues and thangkas to be seen inside the towers, but the most spectacular view of them is from the outside in the evening as the sun goes down and the towers reflect the glow of the fading light.
After visiting the Riyue Shuangta you will be transferred back to your hotel for the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Guilin Highlight Private Tour Of Giant Pandas, Reed Flute Caves, Mt. Yao, And Pearl Museum Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Cable car charge on Mt. Yao
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Guilin Highlight Private Tour Of Giant Pandas, Reed Flute Caves, Mt. Yao, And Pearl Museum Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.