Guilin Longji Rice Terraces And Ethnic Minority Village Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy one day away from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the amazing Longji Rice Terraces and the local village to get in touch with ethnic minority lifestyle. Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guilin, friendly English-speaking tour guide, Chinese lunch and entrance fees are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt 8:00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Guilin at 8:00 am and start heading toward the foot of the mountains where Longji Rice Terraces is located (approx. 2.5 hours).
The rice terraces are built into the mountainsides like ribbons winding around from foot to top. Local villagers have been cultivating on these fields for generations since 600 years ago. Trek up the mountain among the fields while the stunning natural scenery and ethnic villages with their traditional houses feast your eyes. Enjoy a simple Chinese style lunch on the mountain. Witness one of the local custom for women to grow very long hair as long as 1 meter or longer. Watch an unique folk singing and dancing performance that emphasizes their long hair. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin by 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Guilin Longji Rice Terraces And Ethnic Minority Village Day Tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Guilin
- Chinese style lunch
- Transported by coach
Exclusions for Guilin Longji Rice Terraces And Ethnic Minority Village Day Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.