OverviewWith picturesque mountains, clear waters, mysterious caves, pretty rocks and pastoral scenes, Guilin is recognized as one of the most naturally beautiful places on earth. This itinerary satisfies your desire of approaching this Paradise on Earth. Guilins must see are all included this escorted tour - Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Fubo Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill and Li River Cruise.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourDay 1: Reed Flute Cave - Seven Star Park - Fubo Hill - Elephant Trunk Hill
The tour begins when your guide and driver meet you at your hotel lobby in the morning. Today you will visit the highlights of the city. The first stop will be the marvelous Reed Flute Cave. Represented as the Palace of Nature's Art, the Reed Flute Cave is renowned for the marvelous stalagmites, stalactites, stone columns, stone curtains and stone flowers. With the help of lighting facilities, the cave looks more fabulous. Then you go to visit the Seven Star Park, which is the largest comprehensive park in the city including sites like Follower Bridge, Camel Hill and Seven Star Cave. The Seven Star Park is so named because the seven peaks in the park distribute in the form of the Dipper.
Lunch is on your own arrangement. Your guide will be glad to give you some advice about meal choices. In the afternoon, visit the Fubo Hill and the Elephant Trunk Hill. The Fubo Hill boasts fantastic and unique rocks, stalactites, cloister and pavilions. The Elephant Trunk Hill is the landmark of the city and cannot be missed. After the trip is completed, you will be transfered back to your hotel. Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: Li River Cruise (L)
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and then drive you to Zhujiang dock to board one of the best cruises on Li River. Your guide will escort you on boat and give you introductions about the stunning landscape on both sides of Li River. Lunch will be offered on the cruise. The meal may not meet your expectation, so you are advised to have a big breakfast in your hotel this morning.
You will reach Yangshuo after around four hours' sailing. Have some free time to wander around the famous West Street. Then you will have a trip to the local villages to experience the amazing rural scenery. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin. The transfer takes about 1.5 hours.
Inclusions for Guilin Private Tour: 2-Day Guilin And Yangshuo Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private guide and driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off for both Day 1 and Day 2
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on board on Day 2
Exclusions for Guilin Private Tour: 2-Day Guilin And Yangshuo Tour
- Lunch on Day 1
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.