From USD 67
OverviewThe enticing Longji Rice Terraces (Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces) in Longsheng have seasonal variations in appearance. It is the most amazing terrace in China. With a history of around 700 years, the Longji Rice Terraces are the culmination of both the profound wisdom and strenuous labor of the Zhuang people.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby punctually at the time that is agreed to in advance. Drive for about 2 hours to Longsheng to visit the Longji Terrace Fields.
Located approximately 27 kilometers southeast of Longsheng County, a vast region of rice terraces stretches layer upon layer, coiling around from the base of Longji Mountain to its summit. Upon arrival at the foot of the mountain, you will climb steps to the best observation point on the hill side. From after, the graceful curve of the terrace just like ribbons crosses or parallels with each other, winding to the sky.
Lunch is arranged by yourself. Your guide will be happy to give you some advice.
In the afternoon, continue your visit to explore the area in depth. Visit the local Zhuang village. After many years of vicissitudes, the local minority people still keep their traditional way of life and cultivation, and some of them do not like to be pictured. The women dress in unique and colorful costumes, singing and dancing. It will be a unique cultural experience.
When the trip is completed, transfer you back to your hotel in Guilin.
Inclusions for Guilin Private Tour: Longji Rice Terraces Day Tour In Longsheng
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Guilin Private Tour: Longji Rice Terraces Day Tour In Longsheng
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.