Enjoy fast-track entrance to Dublin and Ireland's top visitor attraction with a skip-the-regular queue ticket to the Guinness Storehouse. With this exclusive Signature Package, you get to also take home a unique Guinness gift including an iconic Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box and a 3D fridge magnet.
Know More about this tourA visit to the magical home of Guinness is a must on any tour of Dublin. Guinness Storehouse is Ireland’s top visitor attraction located in the heart of the Guinness Brewery at St James’s Gate. Housed in an old fermentation plant, now the seven-storey visitor experience tells the story of this world famous drink. It is a dramatic story that begins over 250 years ago and ends in Gravity Bar, where visitors will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while relaxing and enjoying spectacular views over Dublin.
The adventure begins the moment you walk through the door and into the building’s giant, pint-shaped heart of glass. As you wander through Guinness Storehouse, you’ll discover what goes into making the “Black Stuff” – the ingredients, the process, the passion.
In addition enjoy the ultimate memento of your visit to the Home of Guinness with an exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift).
Inclusions for Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission And Gift Box
- Skip the regular line admission
- Self-guided tour
- Complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink
- Exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing an iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift)
- Car parking (Subject to availability on a first come first serve basis)
Exclusions for Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission And Gift Box
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
Infants under the age of 5 years go free of charge
Please note the Signature Package is strictly over 18’s only
You will receive embossed Guinness Storehouse ticket in exchange for the unique voucher code in the public arrivals hall of the Guinness Storehouse
Your ticket will be stamped to confirm Signature Package has been purchased
To receive presentation gift box you must present stamped embossed ticket at the Guinness retail store, located in the atrium area (Ground Floor). If embossed ticket is not stamped on arrival, Guinness Storehouse is unable to process the order.
Visitors can redeem embossed ticket for complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink in Gravity Bar Level 7 or any bar on Level 5 or alternatively in the Guinness Academy on Level 4. Valid for one complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink only.
Although this is a skip-the-line admission ticket at peak time we cannot guarantee that you will not have to queue
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.