Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace And Vienna Card
OverviewSee the work of Austrian artist Gustav Klimt with this Vienna combo, which also includes a Vienna Card, offering discounts at attractions and restaurants across the city. See as much of Klimt’s work as you want with entrance to Belvedere Palace, where you'll see the Art Nouveau artist's famous painting The Kiss. Plus, explore Vienna with the 72-hour Vienna Card, and enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee and delicious piece of cake at Café Central, one of Vienna’s most famous cafes.
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour Gustav Klimt sightseeing combo includes the following features. Your vouchers will be delivered to your Vienna hotel so you can begin your independent exploration of the city as soon as you want!
Inclusions for Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace And Vienna Card
- Entrance to Belvedere Palace
- Vienna Card (72 hours)
- Coffee and cake at Café Central
- Free delivery of vouchers to your hotel
Exclusions for Gustav Klimt Vienna Combo: Belvedere Palace And Vienna Card
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Explore the fabulous Klimt collection at Belvedere Palace, which houses the country’s most significant gathering of Austrian art from around 1900. The palace is home to the world's largest collection of paintings by Gustav Klimt (approx. 30 pieces); highlights include Klimt’s well-known works The Kiss and Judith I.
Your included Vienna Card is valid for 72 hours and offers free use of public transport and more than 210 discounts at museums, shops and restaurants. Every card comes with a free Vienna guide with helpful information about each attraction; the card will be available upon check-in at your hotel.
Coffee and Cake at Café Central
Vienna is famous for its coffee house culture, so head to legendary Café Central, where coffee and a piece of delicious cake will be waiting for you. Located near Hofburg Palace, this elegant 19th-century café is known for being the former meeting point of famous figures such as Arthur Schnitzler, Sigmund Freud and Leo Trotzki.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking so your vouchers can be delivered to you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.