Gyeongbokgung Palace Hanbok Rental Experience In Seoul
OverviewThis is not only about the hanbok rental, but also providing a space for tourists to understand Korean culture and enjoy the experience of wearing a hanbok. Rentals range from 1.5 hours to 4 hours. You can choose either a basic hanbok, or a hanbok with a theme.
Know More about this tour
A more colorful and fancy pattern style, including king's and queens hanboks.
What Korean people wear at holiday. It is a graceful and a pleasantly simple hanbok.
Self studio (only at Gyeongbokgung Palace branch)
A studio where customers can take picture themselves. There are 15 kinds of Korean traditional sets and various historical backgrounds.
Hair styling / Accessories
You can have perfect hanbok styling as you have gorgeous hair styling service by the staff and use of various accessories. Hair styling is free. Accessories are an extra charge.
From 1.5 hours to 4 hours (during operating hours)
Inclusions for Gyeongbokgung Palace Hanbok Rental Experience In Seoul
- Basic hanbok rental
- Hair styling
- Local taxes
- Skip the line access
- Inner skirt (if package option is selected)
- Locker to store personal belongings (if package option is selected)
Exclusions for Gyeongbokgung Palace Hanbok Rental Experience In Seoul
- Accessories (optional)
- Self studio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
Bring ID or passport
The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
You can try on a hanbok twice
If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace