Gypsy Gold Farm TourWrite a Review
From USD 20
OverviewGypsy Gold is home to America's first Gypsy Vanner Horses, and the most popular farm tour in Florida. Learn about the colorful British Gypsy culture and meet dozens of their magical Gypsy Vanner Horses. The story of Gypsy Gold and the Gypsy Vanner Horses is one of the most fascinating and romantic stories in the annals of equine history.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour first forty five minutes is an educational journey conducted by Dennis Thompson, the discoverer and founder of the Gypsy Vanner Horse breed. Dennis and Erin will then introduce you to a Gypsy Vanner stallion and explain the envisioned look and details unique to the Vanner breed.
Your second hour is a walk among horse filled paddocks lined with ancient oaks laden with the romantic Spanish moss of the south. On your walk you will meet beautiful stallions and mares and friendly Gypsy Vanner Horse babies.
Your Gypsy Gold Farm Tour ends with a picture opportunity with an incredible Gypsy Vanner Horse stallion and a visit to the Gypsy Gold gift shop.
Inclusions for Gypsy Gold Farm Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Gypsy Gold Farm Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children 5 and under free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.