H20 Ninja Mask Rental - Kauai
OverviewOffering rentals and sales of the H20 Ninja Mask. Explore the amazing underworld of Kauai with the newest snorkeling sensation. A revolutionary full face snorkeling mask designed to make snorkeling effortless and natural. The unique full face design allows you to breathe normally just the same as you would on land, without utilizing a mouthpiece. Benefits include a 90% reduction in fogging, extended snorkeling time, and optional integrated GoPro mounts. We offer daily rentals and sales with two convenient locations. Reserve your mask today and enjoy the best snorkeling experience possible!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourOffering rentals and sales of the Aria Snorkel Mask. Explore the amazing underworld of Kauai with the newest snorkeling sensation. Aria's full-face design allows you to breathe through your mouth and nose, without a mouthpiece to bite down on. More comfort, better visibility, no leaking, and ZERO fogging.The dry-top snorkel system prevents water from entering the mask when diving below the surface, so there is not a need to "purge" the mask when resurfacing. There is also a one-way valve in the chin, so if you do get any water in the mask it will drain out. Aria is made in Italy by Ocean Reef, a family owned company that has been in business for over 60 years. They are considered pioneers in the scuba industry and have won numerous awards for their innovative dive products. Ocean Reef invented the first-ever full-face scuba mask in 1996 called Neptune, and then invented the first ever full-face snorkel mask in 2012 called Easybreath. They still manufacture both masks, and Aria is their newest model.
Inclusions for H20 Ninja Mask Rental
- Local taxes
Exclusions for H20 Ninja Mask Rental
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanalei Bay Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Kauai Shore Excursion: Journey to Waimea Canyon
- Kauai Learn to Surf Lesson
- Paddle Kauai Jungle Streams
- Na Pali Kauai Snorkel Expedition
- Shared Round-Trip Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Shared Departure Transfer: Kauai Hotels to Kauai International Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels