Haciendas And Cenotes Cultural And Outdoor Adventure From Merida
OverviewEnjoy a wonderful trip to the past and present of Yucatan. You will see a lot of history as you see haciendas on the route, including Yaxcopoil. You'll then visit some cenotes to top off your adventure. Your tour includes transport, entrance fees and a professional guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your day adventure begins with hotel pickup in Merida. From there, you'll drive towards some important haciendas and enjoy trip that will take you to the past and present of Yucatan. See Yaxcopoil hacienda and enjoy a guided tour to learn about its history. Then you will go on to Uayalceh hacienda and enjoy a tour there as well.
Taking the route into the Peninsula[s lowlands, you'll drive to discover the fantastic cenotes. These include Yaal-Utzil and Peba, jewels of nature, which have crystal waters and invite you to swim in them. Finally, you'll visit hacienda San Pedro Ochil which has its own cenote-pool and a restaurant with delicious Yucatecan food. You'll have time to eat and visit the hacienda. (Lunch not included)
Inclusions for Haciendas And Cenotes Cultural And Outdoor Adventure From Merida
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Haciendas And Cenotes Cultural And Outdoor Adventure From Merida
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayapan and Homun Town from Merida
- Celestun Tour from Merida
- Private Chichen Itza and Ik-kil from Merida
- Private Tour to Campeche city from Merida
- Private Day Trip: Izamal and Ak Ruins with Hacienda Visit from Merida
- Private Tour: Celestun Biosphere Reserve from Merida
- Private Tour: Izamal and Cenotes from Merida
- Private Tour: Uxmal and Sotuta de Peon with Lunch