Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da NangWrite a Review
OverviewSeeing the sights by motorbike is an authentic travel experience thats hard to beat in this stunning country. Travel as the locals do to get up close and personal with captivating countryside, lush landscapes and one of the most scenic bikers highways in the world, the famous Hai Van Pass.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
From the hotel we will depart to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). Here we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. We will also visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village located here. Then, we will continue to Son Tra Peninsula, where we can admire the beauty of the Linh Ung - Bai But pagoda - one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang city. This pagoda has a combination of modern and traditional styles and is home to the Guan Yin statue, considered to be the tallest statue in Viet Nam (67 meters). From here, you can view the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula as well as Ngu Hanh Son Mountain with its white, sandy banks. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
Continue to Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass road in Viet Nam with a length of 21km. On the national highway-01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on highway-01 on the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province. On sunny days, the pass is a great place for dazzling panoramic views over Da Nang, Tien Sa Port, Son Tra Peninsula, Cham Islands and picturesque endless white-sand beaches.
The side of the gate facing Thua Thien-Hue Province is inscribed with the 3 words Hai Van Quan (Hai Van Gate). The other side, looking down on Da Nang and Quang Nam Province, says Thien ha de nhat hung quan (The most marvellous wonder). Despite its long history, the gate is still solid but it is now covered with moss.
Then, we will head to Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, the average depth of less than 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. In Lang Co beach, there are various kinds of shrimps, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish and oysters. Not far from the beach, there is Chan May scenery and Lang Co fishing village, making lovely viewing opportunities. We will have free time to swim, take photos and have lunch. From here, we will return to Da Nang.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.