Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da Nang
OverviewSeeing the sights by motorbike is an authentic travel experience thats hard to beat in this stunning country. Travel as the locals do to get up close and personal with captivating countryside, lush landscapes and one of the most scenic bikers highways in the world, the famous Hai Van Pass.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
From the hotel, we will depart for Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains"). Here we will have a panorama of Da Nang City from the top of the mountain. We will also visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village located here. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there is a replica of heaven and hell. Then, we will continue to Son Tra Peninsula, where we can admire the beauty of the Linh Ung Pagoda - one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang City. This pagoda has a combination of modern and traditional styles and is home to the Guan Yin statue, considered the tallest statue in Vietnam (67 meters). From here, you can view the whole city.
Then, we will head to Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, the average depth of less than 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. Not far from the beach, we can see Chan May scenery and Lang Co Fishing Village. Have lunch.
After lunch, we will pass over Lap An Lagoon, Chan May Port then head to Hai Van Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass road in Vietnam with a length of 21km. On the national highway-01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on highway-01 on the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.