OverviewTake a trip to discover one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam. Take in the modern delight of Da Nang city and its stunning stretching coastline to the mysterious caves and pagodas of Marble Mountain, over the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam, through the iconic Hai Van Pass and on to the pristine Lang Co Beach.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourFrom your hotel we will depart to Ngu Hanh Son, Marble Mountain. Here you will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. You will also visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village located here. Then, continue to Son Tra Peninsula, where you can admire the beauty of the Linh Ung, Bai But pagoda, one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang city. This pagoda has a combination of modern and traditional styles and is home to the Guan Yin statue, considered to be the tallest statue in Viet Nam (67 meters). From here, you can view the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula as well as Ngu Hanh Son Mountain with its white, sandy banks. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
After lunch, you will continue to Hai Van Pass. On the national Highway 01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on the border between Thua Thien, Hue Province and Da Nang City. This is the highest pass in Viet Nam (500m above sea level). Next to Hai Van Pass is Lang Co Beach with its gradually slopping, white sand beach, shallow waters and the average temperature of 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. After your visit here, you will return to Hoi An.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.