Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Hoi An
OverviewTake a trip to discover one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam. Take in the modern delight of Da Nang city and its stunning stretching coastline to the mysterious caves and pagodas of Marble Mountain, over the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam, through the iconic Hai Van Pass and on to the pristine Lang Co Beach.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
From the hotel, we will depart for Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains"). Here we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. We will also visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village located here. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, eerie underground tunnels while listening the clapping of bats' wings in the cave. Continue to Da Nang museum which has the rich local history and culture. Then, we will continue to Son Tra Peninsula, where we can admire the beauty of the Linh Ung Pagoda - one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang city. This pagoda has a combination of modern and traditional styles and is home to the Guan Yin statue, considered to be the tallest statue in Vietnam (67 meters). From here, you can view the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula as well as Ngu Hanh Son Mountain with its white, sandy banks. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
Then, we will head to Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, the average depth of less than 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. In Lang Co beach, there are various kinds of shrimp, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish and oysters. Not far from the beach, there is Chan May scenery and Lang Co fishing village, making lovely viewing opportunities. Have lunch.
After lunch, we will visit Lap An Lagoon, Chan May Port then head to Hai Van Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass road in Vietnam with a length of 21 kilometers. On the national highway-01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on highway-01 on the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province. On sunny days, the pass is a great place for dazzling panoramic views over Da Nang, Tien Sa Port, Son Tra Peninsula, Cham Islands and picturesque endless white-sand beaches.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Day Trip From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.