Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour From Da Nang
OverviewHead out to Da Nang bay and Red beach and get ready for a trip that includes passing through the clouds and taking on several hairpin curves to reach the crest of the Hai Van Pass, where you will explore a bit before heading out to Lang Co Beach. This half-day tour also includes lunch or dinner, depending on tour departure time.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourToday will be a most memorable date in Vietnam because you will not stay on seat or dream in bus, but keep looking outside for an ocean view along Da Nang's coastal roads, Thuan Phuoc bridge, and Red beach. The most impressive about the journey is the sense of isolation you feel as you move further along. There is a strange delight about the desolate conditions, a seemingly unbroken asphalt road that cuts through a mass of forest. Below you, the green trees contrast with the breaking waves in the blue sea. And herein lies the beauty of Hai Van. The Cloud Oceans beauty is closely connected to nature and its lack of population.
After taking plenty of photos on the peak with the bunkers, the ancient gate, the unique roads and jungle, you will go down the other side of the pass and explore the beauty of Lang Co Beach with its white sand, blue water and fishing boats dotting the horizon.
Lunch or dinner will be ready at a floating restaurant on an oyster farm. Sit back with good food and a local beer of your choice before heading back.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour From Da Nang
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch or dinner
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour From Da Nang
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for pregnant women
Dress code is formal
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang