Hai Van Pass Explorer By Jeep - Hoi An
OverviewThe Hai Van Pass is one of the most beautiful mountain passes in Vietnam, and the journey is incredible. We spice it up by adding a Military Jeep as your mode of transport. These vehicles dominated Danang during the Vietnam War. Join us as we climb the Pass, winding higher and higher until we reach the top, where we stop to soak up the views. The descent is no less exciting and at the foot of the mountain we enjoy the coastal views before stopping at the Lang Co Lagoon. Experience the Pass, described by Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear, as one of the most beautiful coast roads in the world.Later start for half day tours and full day option available also.
Know More about this tour
After we collect you from your hotel, we jump in the Jeep and begin taking in the sights of Danang.
Discover the bridges, the beach and the mountain surrounds. We ascend the Pass, stopping at scenic places along the way for photos. The views are simply breathtaking on a clear day.
At the top, we break for coffee and a tour of the very significant Cham gates, once the gateway to the Champa kingdom. Later they become extremely significant during the wars as the Pass was a very significant supply route. Fighting here was heavy.
After we finish coffee we descend the mountain enjoying views of Lang Co Lagoon and the picturesque oyster farmers.
After a photo stop, we return over the Pass and take a journey back into Danang city and enjoy a local lunch.
After lunch, your jeep will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hai Van Pass Explorer By Jeep
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
Exclusions for Hai Van Pass Explorer By Jeep
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private DayTrip To BA NA Mountain via Cable Car from Da Nang city or Hoi An city
- PRIVATE MY SON SUNRISE TOUR Departure from HOI AN or DA NANG CITY
- Private Halfday Trip to Visit MY SON HOLYLAND from HOI AN or DA NANG city
- Full-Day Kim Bong Village Tour by Bike from Hoi An
- DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE CHAM ISLAND HOI AN
- Full-day Cham Islands Cruise from Hoi An with Underwater Walking Excursion
- My Son Holy Land Day Trip with Lunch Cruise from Hoi An
- Small-Group Hoi An Night Food Tour