Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western WallWrite a Review
OverviewLeave Haifa Port behind and visit Jerusalem with a private guide on a full-day shore excursion! Offering the perfect introduction to the historical city, the must-do private tour includes visits to the Mount of Olives and Garden of Gethsemane, as well as the different quarters of Jerusalem Old City and New City. Discover sacred sites such as the Western Wall and the Via Dolorosa pilgrimage road and experience the razzle dazzle of the Muslim quarterâs bazaar.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide outside Haifa Port and travel toward Jerusalem by air-conditioned coach, roughly two hours away. As you enter the city, stop to admire the views from the Mount of Olives, gazing out at Jerusalem’s sights such as the Dome of the Rock at Temple Mount Esplanade.
Hop back on board your coach and travel through Kidron Valley to stop for a walk through the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus was said to have prayed before his crucifixion. Visit the garden’s Church of All Nations and hear how the eye-catching structure was built using funds from 12 different countries.
Travel around Mount Zion, and head into Jerusalem’s Old City, passing along its Armenian and Jewish quarters on the way to the famous Western Wall, a site nicknamed the ‘wailing wall’ after the vast crowds of worshipers who congregate in front of it to pray. After soaking up the atmosphere, pass along the Old City’s Byzantine main road, and then continue to Via Dolorosa. The road was once an important pilgrimage route for Christian visitors, believed to mark the way to the site of Jesus’ crucifixion at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
After a break for lunch (own expense), take a walk through Jerusalem’s Christian and Muslim quarters and stop at the Muslim bazaar, a bustling place where Hebron glass and Armenian pottery knickknacks are sold alongside spices and coffee. After browsing the stalls with your guide and soaking up the hectic atmosphere, leave the Old City for a brief tour of the New City – seeing street musicians playing on Jaffa Road and lively cafes spilling onto the road.
Return to your minibus, and then finish your shore excursion with a port drop-off at Haifa Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Haifa port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned car or minibus
- Viator’s worry-free guarantee
Exclusions for Haifa Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.