OverviewHaleakala is the crowning jewel of Maui, making up nearly 75% of the island. On this zipline adventure, soar along the slopes of this massive volcano; fly through towering trees; and float over seasonal pools on five different ziplines. Hike high above the forest floor on wooden-plank bridges and soak in the amazing tropical scenery during your 1.5 hours of sky-high fun.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourExplore Maui's famous Haleakala by zipline! This 1.5-hour zipline adventure takes you to the slopes of the Haleakala volcano, just minutes from the entrance to Haleakala National Park. It’s the perfect activity to for the whole family!
Travel along five ziplines and an 'Indiana Jones'-style swinging bridge through a towering tropical forest. Throughout the tour, learn about Hawaii's rich, diverse environment and Maui's long ranching history from your professional, knowledgeable guide. Each zipline crossing gets longer and more exciting, so you’re sure to be whooping and hollering by the end of your thrilling adventure!
This fun zipline tour is about a 1.5-hour drive (approx.) from Maui's south shore where Kihei, Wailea, and Makena resorts are located.
Inclusions for Haleakala Zipline Adventure
- 1.5-hour zipline adventure
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Haleakala Zipline Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Tour including transportation is approx. 5-hours in duration
Participants must way between 60 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg)
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Minimum age is 8 years
Close-toed shoes are required
Long pants are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.