Haleo Luau On The Big Island
OverviewHead to gorgeous Keauhou Bay for a Hawaiian luau with a traditional Polynesian dance and music show after dinner. While seated in lush tropical gardens with ocean views, savor a delectable assortment of Hawaiian-style dishes, then learn about old Hawaii as told by top-notch performers in dazzling song and dance numbers. You might even learn a few moves yourself during hula demonstrations before your meal. A luau is a must-do while visiting Hawaii and this evening provides an intimate luau experience on the Big Island.
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter making your own way to the Sheraton Keauhou Resort on Keauhou Bay, your hosts greet you with a shell lei and show you to your table, which is situated in the spacious gardens outside the hotel. Take in views of the ocean, framed by palm trees, as you sip a drink participate in preliminary activities.
The luau dinner buffetincludes a variety of Hawaiian-style dishes featuring fresh seafood, meat and vegetable dishes that shine with tropical flavors. Try specialties such as Hawaiian ahi poke, salted island fish, kalua pork and pineapple-soy glazed beef, then top it off with mouth-watering desserts like Kona coffee chocolate cake and pineapple upside-down cake.
At the end of your meal, sit back and be transported by a spectacular Polynesian show. A variety of dancers perform traditional hula, fire dancing and other feats accompanied by excellent live music and singing. During the performance, you hear stories of the battle of Kuamoo, the birth of the Hawaiian King Kamehameha III and surfing tales from He'eia Bay. It's an excellent introduction to Hawaiian culture and history and a memorable finale to your luau.
Inclusions for Haleo Luau On The Big Island
- 3 hour Luau
- Buffet style dinner
- Open bar
Exclusions for Haleo Luau On The Big Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Waimea Field Greens
- Hawaiian Purple Sweet Potato Salad
- Waipi'o Valley Poi
- Island-Style Fernshoot Salad
- Iced Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Troll Caught Local Fish
- Soy-Ginger Glaze Beef
- Sauteed Island Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Puna Papaya Brulee
- Kona Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience
- Krakow Airport Arrival Shuttle Transfer