Half-Day 4WD Tour To Lagoa Das Sete Cidades - Ponta Delgada
OverviewThe destiny is the Sete Cidades Volcano, a geologic complex responsible for the stunning beauty of the landscape that majestically waits for us, fruit of immeasurable force of nature. With stops at dazzling locations that raise the spirit gathering happiness, we will take you to the inside of the caldera, uncovering secrets and legends that Sete Cidades encloses.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Go where the traditional tourist circuits will not, allowing a different view of this volcanic complex classified as protected landscape.
The Volcanic Complex of Sete Cidades has the largest surface reserve of freshwater of the Azores, so it is an important transit point for migratory birds. With an area of 2173ha of protected landscape it is formed by a caldera with 5,3km in diameter. The landscape is dominated by the Sete Cidades Lake, separated by the "Rgos" bridge. Inside the Caldera find Lagoa de Santiago.
In a 4WD vehicle ride through the south rim of the volcano (when security conditions are guaranteed) in a land route where you can contemplate the stunning natural beauty. Go down to the inside of this sleeping volcano where you will find the picturesque parish of Sete Cidades.
The course on/off road may vary according to climate conditions.
Inclusions for Half-Day 4WD Tour To Lagoa Das Sete Cidades
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WDvehicle
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Driver/Certified nature guide
Exclusions for Half-Day 4WD Tour To Lagoa Das Sete Cidades
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.