Half-Day Active Bike Tour To Fiesole - Florence
OverviewEnjoy a small-group bike tour in Fiesole, the heart of Tuscany, in the middle of the Florence countryside. Just a few steps away from the city, it's an area dedicated to nature and appreciated by active people who love biking and outdoor sports. The tour follows a path through green trails and remote country routes immersed in a unique landscape full of olive groves, vineyards, secular cypress trees, farmhouses, ancient villas and churches. It's truly a natural amphitheater shaped by men’s work.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe half-day tour departs from Fiesole, about 20 minutes by bus from the center of Florence.
The city of Florence lies along the river Arno, in the middle of a basin surrounded by beautiful hills, among which stands the Fiesole hill, representing one of the most characteristic and interesting landscapes of Tuscany.
The sudden transition to countryside couldnt be more unexpected, with Fiesole marking the crucial point of separation. Traveling becomes an exciting adventure in search of ancient memories and unforgettable scents and colors, through remote valleys and ancient roads.
After first walking around the town of Fiesole, you'll enjoy a superb viewpoint above Florence. Then, we'll spend the day biking through splendid trails and country roads, in the middle of original and unique Italian landscapes.
Please note: The ride length is 18 miles and uphill elevation gain is 2,500 feet. The level of difficulty along the cross country path requires an average level of training in terms of length and decline, familiarity with riding a bicycle, as there might be some dangerous sections (steep downhills) on some unpaved roads and easy trails.
Inclusions for Half-Day Active Bike Tour To Fiesole
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- MTB rental (24 speeds front suspended)
- Helmet and safety accessories
- 3/4 liter mineral water
Exclusions for Half-Day Active Bike Tour To Fiesole
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bike tour for average-weekend rider and active rider
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
It is very important to choose your own clothing, and make sure you have checked the climate conditions before joining the tour
We recommend wearing cycling shorts
Wearing sandals or flip flops is forbidden
A minimum of 2 participants (excluding the tour leader) is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
From Florence, to reach Fiesole and the bike tour start point with public transportation, its easy, cheap, ecologically-friendly. The bus ATAF number 7 leaves the Florence historic center (from Via Giorgio la Pira) every 20 minutes and reaches Fiesole in 20 minutes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna