Half Day Adventure Buggy Tour From Punta Cana
OverviewRev up your buggy for this 5-hour off-road tour, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of mud that you'll go barging through again and again as you follow your guide. Experience the country side during the stops as the guide explains about the local plantations (coffee, chocolate, cigars manufacture, Mama Juana).
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tour
From the ranch in Macao, go tearing through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana, passing palm trees and tobacco plantations with the Oriental Mountain Range deep in the background.
The first stop is at a quaint country ranch for an introduction on local produce like cocoa, coffee, tobacco and Mama Juana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir) and green tea leaves. Back into the rocky off-road, among panoramic views of endless farmland and distant mountains, your excursion leads you to a picturesque cave replete with a deep natural swimming hole. Jump in; cool off and wash off in these refreshing underground waters.
The longest stretch of your drive is also the largest contrast. From the hidden countryside cave, you retrace our muddy path, and then some, to the shores of the photogenic Macao Beach, one of the last resort free coastal stretches of Punta Cana. Here, you'll have time to enjoy this idealistic Caribbean Beach with rows of palm trees and azure waters.
Inclusions for Half Day Adventure Buggy Tour From Punta Cana
- Soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Automatic buggie
Exclusions for Half Day Adventure Buggy Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Catalina Island Sailing
- Saona Island Clasica from Punta Cana
- Saman Adventure to Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado
- Saman Exotic- Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado from Punta Cana
- Safari Monkey Land from Punta Cana
- Saman Adventure- Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado From La Romana
- Isla Saona Deluxe- Rio Chavon and Lobster