Half Day Akumal Bay Sea Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote From Riviera Maya, Cancun And Tulum
OverviewGuided half day dedicated to two of the most exciting experiences you can have in Riviera Maya: swimming with turtles and a visit to Cenote.The turtle encounter is guaranteed in Akumal Bay. Akumal is in fact the first comprehensive shelter area in Mexico for the protection of turtles, seagrass and reefs. Then, the Cenote EL SUEO is one the 2000 cenotes discovered in the area and one of the most beautiful with impressive stalagmites and stalactites. This tour is limited to 12 travelers per booking to ensure small group.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
After 2 months of closure finally at the beginning of April this bay opens again to the public after being declared from March 7, 2016 area of refuge for the protection of marine species administered by CONANP (NATIONAL COMMISSION OF PROTECTED NATURAL AREAS).
Departure in air conditioned van with guide in required language.
The tour is divided into 2 stops: Akumal Bay and Cenote Sueo (located about 10 km from Tulum). The order of the visit may vary due to operations needs.
On the beach of Akumal you will swim with turtles and fish of the reef, you will be able to admire corals, flora, and marine fauna of the area. Duration of the activity is about 50 minutes, in line with the needs of customers. At your disposal are the services of a service center in Akumal: showers, toilets and changing rooms.
In the cenote El Sueo, located inside the property of a very characteristic Mayan peasant, when entering the charming cave of the Dream under ground engulfed by an exciting cave, studded and surrounded by stalactites and columns of limestone, where you can cool off In the crystal clear waters for a swim and explore the cave.
There will be a snack in addition to the drinks: biscuits, water and jamaica, available to customers from the beginning of the day
Return to the hotel from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Inclusions for Half Day Akumal Bay Sea Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote From Riviera Maya, Cancun And Tulum
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water (1 per person)
- Light refreshments (crackers and jamaica water included)
- Certified guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment (pins are not allowed in Akumal bay)
- Small-group tour (max size 12 people)
- Air conditioned van to move during activities from Akumal Bay to Cenote el Sueo
Exclusions for Half Day Akumal Bay Sea Turtle Snorkeling And Cenote From Riviera Maya, Cancun And Tulum
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- tips for driver and guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Remember to bring: beach towel, swimming suit, flip flops
Open and comfortable shoes
ONLY biodegradable sun cream bug repellent
Minimum age is 6 years
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.