Half-Day Amber Fort And Sisodia Palace Garden Tour - JaipurWrite a Review
Let your friendly guide take you on a half-day tour of the majestic Amber Fort and lush Sisodiia Garden. After a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal, you will be driven to the magnificent Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Post the tour of all the chambers of the fort, you will be taken to the quaint Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden which served as a natural sanctum and a getaway for the Maharani of Jaipur.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
A chauffeur driven vehicle and guide will pick you up from your city hotel at 9am. Commence your morning with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds. This five-storied wonder boasts of a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires.
Continue on drive to the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur city. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbar’s most successful General, started the construction of Amber Fort in the 17th century. Before the City Palace was constructed in Jaipur, Amber was the seat of power. The fort is surrounded by fortified battlements and overlooks the Maota Lake. Ruins and remains are spread over the Aravali hills and sprawling crenellated walls lattice the surrounding area. Ascend the fort in jeeps arriving at the main gate. Tour the chambers and hallways of the palace, famous for the excellence of its design and decoration.
Later, you will visit the Sisodia Palace and Garden, built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, as a gift to his Sisodia Queen from Udaipur. The Sisodia Rani Garden served as a natural sanctum and a getaway for the Maharani of Jaipur. Here, the queen would spend time in the lap of nature, away from the political affairs of the royal palace.
Your half-day tour ends with a drop off back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Amber Fort And Sisodia Palace Garden Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Amber Fort And Sisodia Palace Garden Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.