Half-Day Ancient Siam Park Tour From Bangkok
OverviewSee one of the world’s largest outdoor museums of over 300 acres, which contains over 100 replicas of Thailand’s famous authentic wooden villages, renowned temples and markets.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOver 100 replicas of Thailand’s famous authentic wooden villages, renowned temples and markets, are housed at the Siam Park. The museum follows Thailand’s geographical outline all the way from the south to the north of Thailand. Locally called “Muang Boran” – Ancient City – the park also houses several ethnological displays of artifacts and antiques. Rural arts, ancient tools, and hunting equipment, are evidence of the long-term survival of a native culture. You will see the most outstanding recreation of Thai architecture, history and way of life. This is a quick way to get to know the whole country's history and architecture.
Inclusions for Half-Day Ancient Siam Park Tour From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Ancient Siam Park Tour From Bangkok
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Only transfer to Ancient Siam and entrance fees are included; Bicycle rental and/or the rental of electric carts while inside Ancient Siam is not included on this excursion but can be purchased locally
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Highlights and Hidden Gems of Bangkok
- Half-Day Bangkok Highlights by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok International Airport Private Transfer to Hotels in Rayong
- Bangkok to Koh Samui Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Half-Day Private Tour: The Best of Bangkok Temples