A tuk-tuk ride through the Angkor temples complex provides an entertaining way to travel between temples and is ideal for taking photos.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourExplore the courtyards, temples, moats, and carvings of Angkor Wat, admire the massive structures of Angkor Thom, and snap photos of the detailed bas reliefs near the Bayon on this immersive excursion into Angkor. Between stops enjoy riding down winding roads in the charming seat of a tuk tuk.
Pack a light jacket and a sense of adventure as you meet up with your guide directly outside your hotel, ready to head to your first site in a 3-wheeled, open-air tuk tuk. Ride in this traditional vehicle to the largest religious monument on earth at Angkor Wat. Built in the 12th-century, this Khmer-style complex is bordered by dramatic courtyards and filled with ornate temples adorned with thousands of intricate carvings. Send some time wandering between structures and snapping photos, and then continue on to Angkor Thom.
When you arrive at Angkor Thom, cross over murky moats and listen as your guide shares commentary about the Bayon-style of temple that fills this 12th-century site. Look for the carved trunks in the Terrace of the Elephants, uncover the facial expressions depicted in bas relieve sculptures, and soak up the tranquil atmosphere before you jump back in your tuk tuk one last time for the return ride to Siem Reap.
Inclusions for Half-Day Angkor Tuk-Tuk Explorer Tour From Siem Reap
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Mineral Water
Exclusions for Half-Day Angkor Tuk-Tuk Explorer Tour From Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Angkor temple pass
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.