Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewBe the star of your very own photo shoot, while visiting some of HCMC’s best landmarks! Get dressed up in an elegant and traditional Ao Dai before posing for a professional photographer.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Experiencing Traditional Costume
Ao Dai is Viet Nam’s traditional dress and has become the official uniform for many of the women working in hotels, resorts, restaurants, offices and even high school campuses all over the country.
The tour starts with a short transfer from your hotel to a photo studio where you will be dressed and have your make up done (*). After the preparations, we will head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star.
The photo shoot will take place in some of HCMC’s most renowned sites such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, The Opera House and the Ben Thanh Market(**). This tour will definitely catch the attention of the other passer-by and the other tourists around the city. What better way to learn and experience the Vietnamese culture and history than by visiting the sights in traditional dress?
(*): Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
(**): Tour includes transfer within city center only
Inclusions for Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Ao Dai rental for photoshoot
Exclusions for Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Purchasing your own Ao Dai
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You have the option to purchase your own Ao Dai and have it delivered to your hotel the following day for $62.00 USD.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.