Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewBe the star of your very own photo shoot, while visiting some of HCMC’s best landmarks! Get dressed up in an elegant and traditional Ao Dai before posing for a professional photographer.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Experiencing Traditional Costume
Ao Dai is Vietnams traditional dress and has become the official uniform for many of the women working in hotels, resorts, restaurants, offices and even high school campuses all over the country. Nowadays, although Ao Dai is designed with different styles but it still keeps the original one so, it has a mixture of traditional and modern features. This fashion represents the elegance, reserve, delicacy. In order to have suitable and beautiful Ao Dai, the tailor will measure your body and will take at least 1 day to finish your Ao Dai. The tour starts with a short transfer from your hotel to a photo studio where you will be dressed and have your make-up done (*). After the preparations, we will head to the city centre for the photo shoot with you as the star. The photo shoot will take place in some of Ho Chi Minh Citys most renowned sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Opera House and Ben Thanh Market (**). This tour will definitely catch the attention of the other passer-by and the other tourists around the city. What better way to learn and experience the Vietnamese culture and history than by visiting the sights in traditional dress?
Inclusions for Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Ao Dai sets for photo
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Ao Dai Photography Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
Tour includes transfer within city center only
Want to get your own Ao Dai?
- 1 set including Ao Dai and trousers
- 1 day delivery to your hotel
- VND 1.600.000 net/ $76 (classic material)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Airport Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Water Puppet Show Including Dinner Cruise
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Private Mekong Delta Tour Including Ben Tre
- 4-Day Ho Chi Minh City Stay Including Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Full-Day Rural Life Tour in Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Rural Life 2-Day Home-Stay from Ho Chi Minh