Half Day Baan Hongnual Cookery School Tour - Chiang MaiWrite a Review
OverviewBaan Hongnual Cookery School, located in a country-side village is just 15 minutes from the city of Chiang Mai. The school offers lessons in how to cook delicious Thai food, Thai sweets, fruit-carving and presentation. When cooking Thai food, various local spices that enhance your health and physical well being are used as ingredients. Spend your half day in this famous Thai Cooking Class In Chiang Mai learning the ancient, traditional Lanna custom and culture
- Comfortable Scenic ride in Ac Van from your hotel to Cooking School
- Feel the soothing atmosphere surrounding the school is filled with warmth
- Shop around the local market to learn about interesting tropical vegetations
- Learn directly from professional Thai cooks who will teach you about the Thai flavours
- Enjoy self made Thai food in the beautiful Country side cooking School
- Explore the ancient, traditional Lanna custom and culture
Know More about this tourThe half day cooking class tour starts with Pick up at the hotel being transferred by van to NongHoi local market. Spend about 40 minutes joining the group purchasing fresh ingredients like chicken, prawns, herbs vegetables for the class as well as learn about tropical vegetations whichs quite interesting
Feel the warmth in the surrounding of the school, meet the understanding and helpful locals representatives learning the ancient traditional Lanna custom and culture while you are cooking.
The school offers lessons to cook Thai food, Thai desserts, fruitcarving and presentation of dishes. Discover how the various local spices helps to enhance the health and physical wellbeing are used as ingredients in cooking.
Get yourself introduced to the Baan Hongnual whichs an open kitchen in Lanna Thai style. All students will be then given aprons and headdresses as cooking uniforms. Before you start cooking first of all you would be introduced about all the kitchen utensils as well as the seasonings normally needed in the Thai cuisine.
In half day tour you will be taught to prepare 3 main course dishes and 1 special Thai desert. Taste your self made mouth watering Thai food Spend time around the school seeing herbal vegetable plantations as well as different kinds of fruits like Longan, Mango, Rose Apple, Guava, Lychees Jack Fruit.
After the class you will be honoured by the cook book, all in English with coloured pictures by your mentors which will help you to continue the Thai cooking in future. We drop you back to you hotel after the tour
Inclusions for Half Day Baan Hongnual Cookery School Tour
- Return Transfers from centrally located hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Self made Thai lunch
- Thai Cooking recipe book
Exclusions for Half Day Baan Hongnual Cookery School Tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 35THB Per Person fuel Cost
- Pick up from the hotel by an English instructor and being transferred by van to Nong Hoi local market. Spend about 40 minutes exploring and shopping the tropical vegetations.
- Continue to Baan Hong Hual, situated on Chiangmai Lam Pang Road, only about 15 minutes away from the market
- Arrive at the school and get briefly introduction of Baan Hong Nual whichs an open kitchen in Lanna Thai style. All students will be then given aprons and headdresses as cooking uniforms.
- Wash hands and get yourself ready for the first 2 dishes. Youll be given a time to taste how delicious is your food.
- Take a small break for about 15 minutes for some tea, coffee or herbal drinks, spend time around the school seeing herbal vegetable plantations,
- Back to the class again for the 3rd and the 4th dishes which is normally the Thai Curry and special Thai desert.
- Treat yourself with the self made delicious Thai Lunch and Thai desert.
- After the class is over, cook books in English version with colour pictures will be given to all students
- After a well spent day we transfer you back to the hotel
maximum 2 pax required for booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.