Half Day Bangkok City Temples Tour
OverviewDiscover Bangkok’s awe-inspiring beauty and endless charm in our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking guide. Explore the marvelous historic culture of Thailand by visiting the enchanting temples of Bangkok. Be amaze with the legend behind each temple and know the reason why these temples are so sacred to Thais.
- Get a cultural overview of the city of the Bangkok in half day guided tour
- Visits the remarkable temples in Bangkok - Wat Traimit & Wat Benchamabophit and Wat Pho
- Know the reason why these temples are so sacred to Thais by knowledgeable guide
- Option to choose between morning and afternoon tour as per your convenience.
Know More about this tour
- Set off from your Bangkok hotel with pick up in the morning or in afternoon in a shared air-conditioned vehicle. Start to explore the Bangkok's most iconic architectural wonders with detail information from our local English speaking guide.
- After a short drive make first stop to the oldest temple in Bangkok - Wat Pho that houses more than 1,000 Buddha images in addition to the huge and stunning reclining figure of Buddha.
- Next, head to the famous Wat Traimit . The temple houses the magnificent statue of Golden Buddha– world’s largest solid gold statue weighing an impressive 5.5 tons! This is your chance to bring out your photography skills!
- Proceed towards the last temple of the day - Wat Benchamabophit. The temple is commonly famous as the Marble Temple with the perfect blend of Thai and European architecture.
- Leaving the premises, you’ll make a stop at the Gems Gallery for the opportunity to purchase a variety of precious stones before return coach transport to your hotel.
- After the well spent day, wrap your cultural excursion and enjoy comfortable ride return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Bangkok City Temples Tour
- Entry fees to Wat Pho, Wat Trimitr, Wat Benchamabophit and Gems Gallery
- Pick-up & Drop-off from/to hotels located in Sukhumvit, Pratunam and Silom areas.
- Services of a knowledgeable English speaking guide
Exclusions for Half Day Bangkok City Temples Tour
- Stop to any other places then mentioned
- Personal expenditure/ tips/ gratuities etc.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Bangkok Dinosaur Planet Theme Park
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer